My New Favorite Outfit: Stripes and Brights

Friday, October 10, 2014

Stripes and Brights

Happy Friday! I don't normally post, but I've had this in my drafts and kind of forgot about it.  I really like the combo and it's one I've worn a number of times.  

School has be really busy and the kids and I are just finishing a unit.  I think they could use a "brain break" and  I know I could, so we are celebrating their success by watching The Goonies.  I just love that movie and I got to educate a number of them on what a VHS is (I've had the video THAT long).  I was able to get a lot accomplished yesterday and am hoping to keep the momentum going today. Next Thursday marks the end of the quarter. Wow, time flies.



Denim Jacket: The Limited similar
Top: F21similar
Jeans: Joe Fresh (JCP) similar
Necklace: Edith Marie Jewelry c/o same
Bracelets: Stella and Dot same / same
Shoes: Vera Wang similar

9 comments:

  1. I love this bright look! And how awesome that you got to show The Goonies to your class, I love that movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bright pink is so cute on you! I love the Goonies, and I'm pleased to hear that future generations are still watching it, and hopefully enjoying it.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Goonies! Love the bright and bold of this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great! I laughed when you said you had to educate them on a VHS. It's been a while!

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete
  5. What to take advantage of a teachable moment! There are so many speech things I have with tube televisions, phones with cords, and videotapes I have to explain!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those pants are so adorable! I always love things from the Joe Fresh line at JCP.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've had to educate my little sister and her gang about VHS as well (doesn't that make you feel old!?) I love the necklace along the neckline of this outfit.

    Another Beautiful Thing

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect for an impromptu casual Friday post. Very cute and the colors are very you.

    ReplyDelete