My New Favorite Outfit: Pretty Prints with C.C. Lake

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Pretty Prints with C.C. Lake

Let me being by saying I absolutely adore this this dress C.C. Lake sent over.  The coral color is perfect for spring and summer and I love the fit too. I recently work it out for dinner with girlfriends. Brian and I are lucky enough to have some great couples that we can get together with, but it's really nice to just go out with the girls sometimes.  

C.C. Lake has so many great pieces at great prices too. I also love this  floral dress, this print tank, and these chevron bracelets.  If you haven't checked them out yet, you definitely should!

Also, have you entered my giveaway here yet?



Jacket: The Limited similar
Dress: C.C. Lake c/o same
Necklace: Edith Marie Jewelry same
Bracelets: Stella and Dot and Sira Mara c/o same 
Shoes: Sam and Libby same

Linking up with:


17 comments:

  1. Such a fun print, so perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect summer print and style Ginny! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress is adorable! It seems like the perfect piece to dress up or down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that dress on you- the print and coral color are gorgeous and perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this whole thing! Looks fantastic! Great styling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty dress. Love the necklace.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty color and I love that it has pockets!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Necklace Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that dress! Beautiful as always. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pretty dress! I love that print on you!
    x. Sabrina | Simply Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great color and print! Perfect for a night out with the girls!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so in love with this dress and its pretty print, AND it has pockets? Oh my. You find the most adorable dresses. Also, this pink color is really lovely on you. Hope your summer is going well :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE the color and pattern of the dress! So pretty and perfect for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The pattern on that dress is great! I love all the coral you've been wearing lately. It's so perfect for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am easily won over by a cute printed dress, and tortoise and turquoise are pretty much my favorite things.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  15. You always look so put together! Love that dress on you!

    kstormfashionblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. That dress is lovely on you. The denim jacket pairs perfectly.

    xo, tasha
    twenty-something blog

    ReplyDelete