My New Favorite Outfit: Head to Toe Chic: Spring Essentials

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Head to Toe Chic: Spring Essentials

Welcome to Niki at Glossy Blonde and link-up, "Head to Toe Chic!" This months topic is "Spring Essentials." We can't wait to see your posts! 

When Spring finally decided to make an appearance I was so excited to switch out my sweaters and boots for spring blouses and wedges!  These are the things I think are essential when it comes to Spring:
  1. Great prints: I found this blouse at the Gap outlet and love it!  Here's another blouse I'm currently crushing on.
  2. Bright colors: I love my Coach bag I got last summer and I was so excited to get it back out!  Coach came out with the same bag in some great new colors this Spring too!
  3. Sandals and Wedges: I was so excited to get these out again! I love getting to put my socks away and have an excuse to get a pedicure too.  The wedges I'm wearing here are from last summer.  I'm on the hunt from some new ones and am loving these right now.
  4. White jeans: I've had these for a few years, but honestly they're bigger than I remember..which I guess isn't a bad problem to have, except now I don't think I should wear them anymore.  I thought about checking out these but then decided to alter my white jeans into ankle pants instead and give these to Goodwill.
  5. Nourished hair: I don't know about you, but I feel like my hair has taken a beating this winter.  It has been feeling so dry, maybe it's just me getting older.  I recently found this deep conditioner at Target.  I really like TRESemme' products and was very impressed with the results and the price was great too.  
So, what about you, what are your Spring essentials!  Link up below!

Also, I'm being featured by Carmen at  Compact Closet today, go check it out!







Blouse: Gap pretty option
Jeans: Kohl's similar
Necklace: Purple Peridot same
Bracelets: Stella and Dot RenegadeUrbane
Watch: Citizen same
Wedges: Aerosoles similar

Linking up with:

I can't wait to see your looks! Here's the link-up details:
  1. Link up a post highlighting your Spring essentials.
  2. Please follow Niki and Ginny on at least one social media outlet, links below. Ginny: Bloglovin / Pinterest /Instagram / Twitter / Facebook / GFC (use button) Niki: Bloglovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Twitter / Facebook
  3. Add our button to your post and link back to us. 

My New Favorite Outfit

19 comments:

  1. I love this blouse! Printed tops are on my spring wish list, as are a lace dress, wedges, and white pants. Great look! I am so ready for spring! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love prints for spring too, and this blouse is great! I really need to find a pair of white ankle pants this year. I searched and searched last year but didn't find anything that worked for me. Hopefully I'll have more luck this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving that necklace! I too love the fun prints and bright colors. I'm obsessed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this top on u is so perfect! im loving the light blue color right now...it matches so great with so many different options!

    XO Meghan
    citrus fashion

    ReplyDelete
  5. That bright geometric print just pops against your white jeans! I wear my white jeans a lot in the spring too!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Cash Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute blouse! I've been looking for a new bag for spring, too! There are so many fun colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that Coach bag! It's still so cold here in NC, so I don't know when I can actually rock my Spring looks. Excited to be apart of the link up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have yet to find a pair of white jeans that I love on me...but I am going to keep looking!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this!!!! That blouse is gorgeous! Definitely white jeans are a spring essential and bright colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this top and it looks so great with the white jeans. I cannot wait to pull out mine.

    Pia
    pjmscloset.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  11. If only spring would stick around! I didn't remember to join the link up, but I agree with your spring essentials!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That blouse is adorable
    Hope the nice weather sticks around, it just teases us around here
    Brett

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great blouse and I love that necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You're already rocking the sandals! I'm glad for warmer weather, but my toes aren't ready for prime time yet, hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this Outfit, the Blouse & Necklace especially. Totally agree with your Spring Essentials and have similar ones in my list, too.

    Enjoy the weekend, Ginny!

    ReplyDelete
  16. nice look
    do we follow?
    let me know
    I'll follow you back
    kss
    http://tupersonalshopperviajero.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your list of spring essentials. I completely agree with nourished hair. Some homemade remedies may also help, like olive oils and egg mask!!!

    Would you like to follow each other? let me know on my page!

    Ayesha
    Defining Me
    Bloglovin|Google+|facebook|pinterest|Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your essentials! Bright colors and white jeans are so perfect for spring! And I'm all for a good print!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I totally agree with your spring essentials...prints, color and great hair remind me of spring! Love how you paired white jeans and gemstones with the blouse :)

    ReplyDelete