My New Favorite Outfit: Blogger Love: Rachel's Lookbook

Friday, September 13, 2013

Blogger Love: Rachel's Lookbook

For the final day of my "Blogger Love Series" I'm going to introduce you all to Rachel of  Rachel's Lookbook. Rachel always look chic and put together and recently won a contest where she was able to travel to New York for a photo shoot, how cool is that! Just like me Rachel loves a deal and creates some great Splurge or Save posts and shows a lot of affordable pieces in her daily posts.

I thought Rachel's look below was so fun. I love the idea of a more graphic shirt with a blazer and skirt and decided to try it for myself. I added a similar necklace and pair of shoes too. Her look is definitely fresh and fun and great inspiration for me today.

Be sure to stop by Rachel's Lookbook to say "hi" to her and check out more of her fun style! 









Blazer: Loft $32 similar (sold out online) c/o Chippmunk /Current Loft Coupons!
Blouse: Target (thrifted) cute option /Current Target Coupons!
Skirt: Loft $ $20 same c/o Chippmunk
Shoes: Kohl's $26 same c/o Chippmunk /Current Kohl's Coupons!
Necklace: Stella and Dot Sutton /Stella and Dot Coupons
Bracelets: Stella and Dot RenegadePeacockUrbane

My navy blazer is seriously one of my best purchases.  Here are some great options, I'm totally crushing over the first one!



                       Wyatt Blazers · Halogen Petite Jackets · Caslon Petite Jackets

25 comments:

  1. I love Rachel's style and she is super sweet to boot! You picked another great inspiration photo to re-create. Loving your bright yellow/green paired with the navy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ginny I LOVE your pop of neon underneath! both of you girls look fabulous..love both your blogs!

    XO Meghan
    citrus fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you picked a top with some fun neon for your recreation! Have a great weekend!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pattern mixing! Great inspiration as always! The pop of neon is so fun, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it Ginny. I love the hint of neon popping out from your t-shirt. Great looks ladies!!!!

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this look, a more casual shirt underneath is so fun.
    You both look fantastic.
    Have a great week-end.

    Pia
    pjmscloset.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh! Thank you so much, you are too sweet :) I love the way you recreated this! That neon shirt is just perfect :) Love your necklace and wedges as well. Thank you for featuring me!

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving this look! I did a similar twist this week, pairing a concert tee with a full plaid skirt. I love the juxtaposition of different vibes coming together in an outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the style, the colorful bracelet surely tones your already-cute- blazer up. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute look you both have going on
    have a great weekend
    brett

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have a blue blazer and I love it, it's the jacket I wear the most. Makes any outfit just look so smart and classy =)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have only followed Rachel for a short while but I adore her style. She has a great body too. I am glad to see your Neon top on you, again. I have enjoyed this series.

    Hope all is well. Ada. =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute! You know I love this top, and it looks so good with the navy blazer.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You do rock that blazer...such a great purchase! Inspired by you, I did purchase a blazer myself from Banana! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just bought a navy blazer today--perfect timing! I'm saving this post for future inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. i need to be better at wearing bracelets! love yours!

    ReplyDelete
  17. obsessed with the pop of neon! Such a perfect compliment to the neutral tones of the navy! :)
    xoxo,
    Nikki at www.bedazzlesafterdark.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your outfit combos - you always look put-together but still fun.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the tee+blazer combo! Casual, but still put together!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I found this same top at Goodwill the other day! It was a size too big so I bought it for my sister, because I knew someone had to benefit from it... I'll have to show her all the ways you've styled it!

    <3 danielle
    goodwillista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Ginny ... I'm a new visitors and am lovin' your style.
    I think your outfit is absolutely stunning and your top gives it such a fun edge.

    Have a magnificent day
    Wendy

    Sassy Style
    Weigh~Less~Wendy

    ReplyDelete