My New Favorite Outfit: Feedback Time : )

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Feedback Time : )

 Hi everyone, I hope you're all having a great weekend.  Recently Audrey shared the results of a survey she had asked her readers to complete.  I thought it was a great idea, so I decided to ask you ladies to do the same.  I think feedback is great, and I want to make sure I'm doing my best on this little blog each day.  So, what do you think?  Take a minute to take my survey down below and share your thoughts with me. There are eight questions and just hit "done" once you're, you know, done. : )

Here's a quick weekend look for you all too.  Gotta keep is casual when you're fighting the crowds at Wal-Mart.....





Top: Old Navy $3 (thrifted)
Shorts: AE $8 (Plato's Closet)
Necklace: Stella and Dot Rebel (now)
Bracelets: Stella and Dot Chimera, Foundation, and Renegade (now)
Shoes: JCrew (old)



Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey , the world's leading questionnaire tool.

16 comments:

  1. I love these shorts! Now that I'm on a shorts kick, I've been wanting a pair of denim ones. I'm sorta thinking of just diy-ing a pair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're having a great weekend! Love those denim shorts.
    I also love the survey idea and have been thinking about doing one myself!

    ~Jacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit! That shirt is so pretty on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I forgot about Plato's Closet for shopping. I need to get there soon. I love your shirt, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yellow looks great on you :) took the survey. it is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfit! This is my first time here and I'm looking forward to snooping around a little! have a great end of the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a cute top, it's such a cheery color! And the survey idea is great :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the denim shorts, looks very comfy :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. great survey! just filled it out! i love your outfit ginny! big fan of yellow. it really brightens anyone up. i thought about going to walmart this weekend and then i heard that Twinkies were coming back out (so i re-thought it) lol
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so cute. Love your outfit for the summer. I am your new follower on facebook, follow me back if you want :-))

    www.creativesideofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your outfit today and i've been thinking about doing a poll. I"m thinking after my vacation.

    I would love it if you stopped by and entered my 2 giveaways: Henri Lou Bracelet and one from Gigglosophy. Also don't forget to link up for my weekly link up this Thursday.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think a survey is such a great idea and I just filled yours out! I love your blog - there are days I just google it rather than wait to find it in my bloglovin feed so I can see what you're wearing!

    ReplyDelete